Tetra Tech is a leading provider of engineering services to the resources and energy sectors of Australia, Asia and Africa, covering all phases of a projects life cycle from identification to operations.
We have been operating for almost 30 years in WA as Proteus Engineers. Proteus was aquired by global engineering giant Tetra Tech Inc in 2011. Tetra Tech is a 13,000 person $32.5bn turnover company with more than 300 offices worldwide, with leading expertise in mining and mineral processing.
We offer a total package of project services, including:
- Feasibility studies, with an emphasis on accurate cost estimation
- Process design an optimisation
- Multi discipline detailed design
- Costruction Management
- EPC and EPCM project delivery
We have core capabilities in the following areas:
- Sustaining capital, brownfields projects. We are a specialist in this area after 30 years and thousands of successful projects.
- Greenfields projects on an EPC or EPCM delivery basis, with a successful track record to $500m capital.
Our control systems are comprehensive and capable. Our design, procurement and construction management capability has been certified to ISO 9001, and our Safety Management systems to AS 4801.
The flow chart below shows our staged approach to project delivery. We can start at any stage, building on previous work by our Clients.